All climbers must sign our waiver before use of the facility. Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.
Instructructions for filling out the waiver form
- All waiver forms must be signed and filled out completely in order to climb.
- Please take the time to read and understand the content of the waiver before signing.
- Participants under the age of 18 years must have the waiver filled out and signed by a parent or legal guardian. Forms signed by anyone other than the minor’s parent or legal guardian will not be accepted.
- If signing for a minor please write the youth’s personal information clearly in the top section of the form. The name of the minor must also be written in the space provided at the bottom.
- Fraudulent forms will not be accepted.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding how this form should be completed, please contact us.
To Fill The Waiver out Online Click Below:
E Sign Option: Fill out and sign all online.